Friday, October 2, 2009

The big 6 months old!

1 month

2 months
3 months

4 months



5 months





6 months




6 Months old 9-30-09






On Braydens 6 mth birthday Sean informed me while I was at work that he took Braydens "bear" picture. So when I got home from work I turned on the camera and these are the pictures that I saw. Now granted they are adorable because I can just tell what type of mood he must of been in when daddy attempted to take these picts. He just would not sit still. There is definitely a lot of activity going on as you can see from the blurry photos.





































These are the pictures I then promptly took after that. He has rosy cheeks and drool all down his shirt but hey, that is how we live these days. He sat so good and smiled so cute.








Just relaxin with my friend the bear. Anyone got a drink?












































1 comment:

Angel said...

You know what they say "SPIT Happens!"